Sunday, September 14, 2014

Wrinkles

 "Years may wrinkle the skin,
but to give up enthusiasm
wrinkles the soul"
            
           ...Samuel Ullman



A few things that make me enthusiastic!

photo above...

Beauty



Courage


Peace 


The sense of taste 


My Passions 


Sweets of Life 


The Art of Sculpting 


Dreams 


Nature 


Miracles 


Celebrations 


God 


Thank you for indulging in my enthusiasms...


Have a wonderful day!
What makes you enthusiastic?

xox

Nathalie


all pictures via pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful post mon ami... great message and photos! Hugs, Celia M. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Celia! I am popping back in blogland now and again! Hugs to you too, xox

      Delete
  2. Hello dear Nathalie!
    I imagine life is busy as ever, my friend. This is a beautiful post...I think a huge key for staying young at heart is enthusiasm...passion... :) You are so right!
    Have a glorious Autimn with your boys... :)
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so missed you! Hope you are back soon!
    Bisous, K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! It's been a long time. Lovely post! What makes me enthusiastic is... my little family; children, husband and dogs. Also my camera, my studio full of art supplies, my friends and family and Dartmoor where I live. Hope you are well! I'm finally back to my blog this month after an extended leave. Good to be dipping my toe in again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your enthusiasm is contagious, Nathalie! Thank you for your extreme kindness regarding my work. Kind words, in fact, make me enthusiastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think YOU need to follow me and I will sign up to follow YOU now!Do believe we are INSTAGRAM MATES........over there I'm ANTIQUE GODDESS........on my blog www.vintagehenhouse.com I'm LA CONTESSA.Two sons............married an Italian da vero.......and love to cook!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!