Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome 2014!

I always love a new year and the fresh start it brings!
Here are a few peeks at my 2014 Inspiration board, what I am looking forward to in the coming year ~

Being grateful goes a long way!

Happiness...
Love it!
My Grandmother always said that most smiles are started by another smile...even if you are smiling to yourself :)

A good reminder for me ~

I just love this...
My friend Sean Murphy shared this from his father's restaurant "Jimmy's" in Beverly Hills. It was next to the time clock to be read each day. If you are having a party in LA, be sure to check out Sean's catering business, "Sean Murphy Catering"

What would you do?

Oh so true...

Looking forward to a year filled with more love than fighting and blaming others in the world.

This is how I want 2014 to finish...
"I knew I could"

I have many exciting things going on at Dolce Dreams!
Time will tell how they turn out, but I am looking forward to growing and creating more.
This was a custom quilt that was one of my favourite pieces I did last year....I just love the saying!

I am playing around with my blog design, it is nowhere near what I am aiming for, (this is one of the "i think i can " situations that i hope will end up "i knew i could"), be patient with me!

So far this year I am very grateful to have 2 shoes on (after 2 months in a boot for a stress fracture at the end of 2013), and to have the nasty flu that was in our house finished!

Wishing you an eventful year!

xo,
Nathalie


all pictures via pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Nathalie .. so happy to read you have been able to put that boot away! (I know first hand how challenging it can be with the boot). Great things are ahead for you in 2014 ... can't wait to see your new look and learn more about how you are changing things up! Hugs and blessings, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are healthy and in shoes! I'm still struggling with the cough that went with that flu. It went straight for my lungs. I've actually pulled a rib from coughing. Can't wait to see all the new things you are working on. Happy New Year to you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!