Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Modern Technology Visits Famous Artwork

"Gadgets" have become such a part of our everyday lives, that it is hard to remember what it was like without them! It really makes you wonder what the next generation will be coming into...

Artist Kim Dong-Kyu added a few gadgets into some familiar artworks...
It makes you think seeing such well known paintings with modern touches!









With three males in the house that love gadgets, I have more than I would prefer lying around...

Are you into gadgets? If you are reading this, I know you have at least one :)

I hope wherever you are you are staying warm and starting 2014 off with a bang!

xo,
Nathalie

via lost at e minor

7 comments:

  1. Funny. I just wish I could do tech things. Don't have the patience to learn on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Nathalie!
    It's been a long time, non? :)
    So much going on here, and my gadget (just a plain computer) often does not like to cooperate...therefore I am not in blogland as often as would like to be...
    How is January going for you? I hope very well! :)
    You always find the most unique stories, but I have to say I am not a gadget fan...and I prefer the original paintings...although it is a very interesting concept...albeit a little scary! :)
    Wishing you a happy and relaxing weekend!
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in to find out if all is well with you. Hope you're healthy and happy and just terribly busy! Missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming by! So glad to know all is well. I was worried about you. Remember to take a breath (or maybe a meditational few in a row) and do what's needed for you. Sending good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear Nathalie,
    Just stopping by to say hello...haven't seen you post for some time...hope all is well with you!
    Did you enjoy the Oscars?
    Happy Spring, my friend...
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending Healthy and Happy Easter greetings, dear Nathalie!
    Hope all is well...
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so interesting...Kisses

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!