Saturday, November 30, 2013

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas...!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with Love, family, friends and great food! I sure enjoyed mine, even though we had a much smaller group than years past. December is crazy for me, filled with Christmas orders to fill, and events at my sons' schools, so after eating too much turkey I quickly switched gears and starting packing Thanksgiving decor away...and got into full Christmas mode yesterday. My sons are older now and so helpful, I was thinking of when they were little and how much I used to do all by myself (my husband has his hands full with the outside light extravaganza!), and I am grateful.

Here are some of my favorite Christmas finds that I have been pinning in anticipation! All photos are via my Holiday Pinterest Boards, you can get the links to them HERE.












And here is a photo of the place settings at my Thanksgiving table,that I had mentioned I would be doing, inspired by a Pinterest photo. I think it turned out so pretty with my grandmother's china and our wedding silver and crystal.

Are you in the holiday spirit yet, with your tree up, or do you wait a bit?

Have a wonderful week!

xo,
Nathalie

IMAGES via PINTEREST with LINKS

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM ALL!

    Isn't this the funnest time of year? My friend, thank you for coming to visit and you are inspiring me more and more to make things...though I don't have a lot of time to do so!

    I hope your leg/foot is all healed now? Wishing you fun and joy! Anita

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!