Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Time

TIME
Time will come, time will go
Time shall reap, that time has sown
Time comes slowly, time goes fast
Time will linger, time outlasts
Time sees all, time knows best
Time remembers, time never forgets
Time will hide, time will reveal
Time will open, time will seal
Time brings hope, time brings fear
Time brings distance, time draws near
Time will help, time will hinder
Time will shine, time turns to cinder
We forget about time, yet it's all we would know
In time, there is everything, and time will show 

It seems that my days are run by the hands of the clock lately, and I never quite have enough...time! I miss my time spent lingering, reading and visiting favourite online destinations. Now it is a quick peek here and there via my phone's small screen. But I am still here!

What is your relationship with time?

Wishing you a week with time to smell the roses,

xo,
Nathalie

6 comments:

  1. Oh my dear friend ... your post is so true. Life seems to be in fast forward ... and I'm not sure where it's taking me, though the hours in the day just seem to be insufficient. Wishing you a week filled with a moment or two .... to breathe and catch up on some time just for you. Hugs and Blessings, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.....TIME? Where is IT!!!

    I too my friend, have been juggling time these days. I am trying to visit all my blogs and visitors today before I actually have to clean the house for guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to come and visit me! MUCH LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Ms. Nathalie! So know what you mean! I actually do a little exercise to try to make time slow down or speed up depending on what you need that day. Amazing what the mind can do! And me too...jonesing for some Paris time! And San Francisco time! And Time time! Bisous to you, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes we have to make our own time. It's not easy by any means but it's doable. I read a quote once that we have the same amount of hours in the day that Michelangelo, Shakespeare, and Thomas Edison have. Makes you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your visit, Nathalie! Love that first photo with all the clocks! And if you love Florence, you'll like the new header! Just getting ready to leave my writing retreat today and drive down the beautiful Oregon Coast. It's even sunny! Wishing you a beautiful weekend. xoxo, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you, dear Nathalie....
    It seems that the older our "babies" get, the faster the time seems to fly...
    I do agree with Keith...the key is making time for what is most precious...family time always comes first for me...always has....
    Being in the present moment...in the "flow" seems to slow it down a bit as well...what do you think?
    Are you having a cool down now that October is in full swing?
    Have a beautiful day, sweet amie!
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!