Monday, September 23, 2013

There's A Chill In The Air!

There's a chill in the air, and I am so excited to bring out some sweaters!
I came across these adorable felines all cosy'd up in their fine knitwear via Lost at E Minor...
Via
Cats in Sweaters by Blech on Flickr





This guy looks like my Maxwell...
I am not sure how happy mine would be with a sweater on!

I hope your September is coming along famously,

xo,
Nathalie

p.s. I have been SO busy with Dolce Dreams, my sewing machine is keeping me away from the computer...Miss you all!

pictures via lost at e minor

3 comments:

  1. Nathalie you made my evening! So darn abdicable. You sound like you creative juices are on fire; good for you. It's hard to believe Christmas is lapping at our heels. Have a good week and happy September xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the smile Nathalie.. How sweet is this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this. How ironic - I just blogged about pets today :)

    Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!