Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hello September!

photo by bree madden


Sweet September

When August is a declining ember
Enter in, sweet September...
Now comes the time for changing colour,
Miracles unfold, green to amber and gold.
How well my heart and I remember
My birthday month ~ sweet September.

                  ~ joyce hemsley

via pinterest

via pinterest

photo by carl christensen

by jenny lee fowler

by a pocket full of sweets

by basix

by her majesty's pug


September is here, it seems that it came all too quickly!
A special month that I love ~
Not only with the seasons changing, but it is the month I was married, and also my Grandmother's birthday month.

Happy September to you!

xo, Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite months...I am so ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a happy one to you!!! :)
    Bisous,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!