Saturday, August 17, 2013

Running Through The Forum Shops

I know I have been a bit hit or miss lately...
Life has been full!
School starts on Monday for us, so hopefully some quiet time in the house will make for a more productive me...

I went to the Apple store at The Forum Shops today...and signed up for a year of one on one ...I am determined to integrate my life from pc to mac as seamlessly as possible ( a big headache right now!)

I do NOT go to "The Strip" very often...and if I do, most definitely not on the weekend. I could not believe how mobbed it was...I guess business in Vegas is not hurting!

Some blurry (sorry) shots of my run through...

Louis Vuitton windows never disappoint...

The pumps at Giuseppe Zannotti...
I think I have arthritis in my feet from wearing shoes like these in my 20's and 30's...
Ouch!

A blurry leopard Gucci bag that I would love...

Spago....
Where fine dining in Las Vegas all started...
My old boss has done good!

More leopard at Burberry..
I have always been a leopard fan and have quite the collection. I can always add more!

Maybe our lovely temperatures were why it was packed inside...

I just got home from stunning weather in Ontario, Canada, where I was visiting my Grandmother with my sons. I am over the 100 plus temps and can't wait for fall...

My beautiful and amazing Grandmother that I love so much...
If I look like her at 92 I will be blessed.

Other than our weeks of heat in the summer, I have to say I love living in Las Vegas. We really have it all here, whether it is real or man made! Every store, every designer, every chef, every show, a short drive away. I do like that, and I like that the mountains and snow are a short drive in the opposite direction.

La vita e bella!

I hope you are all enjoying the last dog days of summer,

xo,
Nathalie

3 comments:

  1. WHAT IS YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S SECRET????????

    INTERVIEW HER and then blog and tell us! I MEAN IT! Wow, what a vibrant beauty,Natalie!!! And you too look fantastic!

    How kind of you to stop by my post today and also to inquire about my Etsy! Well, I had to get back to full-time or rather PERMANENT teaching. Etsy and substitute teaching was a fabulous idea, but did not pan out for us financially. Because of the time-consuming nature of creating those paper art objects and because they did not easily sell (I ended up giving away a lot), I decided I needed to make some decisions. I'm starting school in three weeks and I found a permanent teaching job teaching French, in the same district where I worked! I have not had time to draw; it takes too much time that I would rather use reading and writing. But you are so kind. I must check out the artist that you mentioned! How are you?

    BIG HUGS and wishes for a cooler summer. Ours has been very cool! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Vegas has it all, whether it is real, or not...:) I truly enjoyed Vegas, my husband is ready to go back already! But the greenness of Ontario in spring and the redness of the maple tree... it is something that takes my breath away every time... You and your granny, both, look wonderful- there must be something in the air :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home, Nathalie! Hope it was a good visit. I can't even believe women CAN wear shoes like those! Oy-vey!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!