Friday, July 19, 2013

Krazy Kaleidoscope Art

I always loved kaleidoscopes as a child, watching the patterns and colours collide...I saw Michael Shainblum's amazing time lapse images of Las Vegas, San Diego, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles on Colossal this morning and was mesmerized!
Having lived in 3 of those cities, I have a feeling I will be watching the video over and over to guess which city has been edited with such finesse.






Mirror City Timelapse from Michael Shainblum on Vimeo.


      I hope your weekend is out of this world!

xo,
Nathalie

images via colossal

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post dear! BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!
    This is all so lovely!
    Follow each other?
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for those, Nathalie! They are amazing. Hope your summer is treating you well. My guess is it's hot there. Been hotter than usual for July here. Wondering what August will be like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh, you always find the coolest art!! That is simply amazing....so creative and beautiful.
    How are you, chere Nathalie? Very busy, no doubt...but I do hope you're enjoying summertime with the boys...
    It's whizzing by! :)
    Hugs to you,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is some truly amazing art indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!