Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Weekend To You!

via luzfosca

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! Somehow the weeks are flying by in a whirlwind of staying up late, sleeping in, working out at my new gym, visiting with friends, and...lots and lots of work! I had a to-do list a mile long for the summer that I am not sure will get done...oh well, there's always next year! A few things that caught my eye this week...

photo via cosmar on flickr

I'd love to be in Montreal, to see the Mosaicultures Internationales at the Montreal Botanical Garden...it is there until September 29th. You can buy tickets here, and if like me you are not able to go but want to admire from afar, there are some stunning photos here on flickr.

The garden hose all glammed up!
See it here on Babble.

via dishfunctional designs

On my DIY list...
I need to find a stunning vintage globe with base first... there are several other amazing globe recycling ideas here.

via zsa zsa bellagio

Nothing says summer like a yummy strawberry pie!

My new toy!I love the little keyboard case for my new ipad mini...
I have a Windows phone, and have felt so out of the loop with all of the fun Apple apps out there. I am looking forward to some creative exploration !
Do you have any favourite photo editing apps that you prefer? Or some others I should know about? Please Share!

Whatever you're doing over the weekend,
Make it a good one!

xo,
Nathalie 

4 comments:

  1. LOL I LOVE that first photo!! That's awesonme. And I love the strawberry pie photo as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weeks are flying by, aren't they, dear Nathalie? But it sounds like you're having a full and wonderful summer...just as it should be! ;)
    I agree with Keith...that first photo is priceless....
    Hugs to you!
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Natalie! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU! And I love your new little computer! I don't know what I'd do without my laptop! And that strawberry pie, OH MY does that spell out S U M M E R!

    Thank you for coming on by; I have had a fabulous summer but it is going by way too fast. Not enough time has been spent with ALL the people I want to play with !!!!!

    Have a lovely day my dear. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie,
    the summer is flying by! Typically, once July 4th comes, it moves at lightening speed.
    That strawberry pie looks delicious! Baking a pie may now be on my "to do list."
    Enjoy your new toy!
    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!