Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer is Officially Here..

Summer is officially here! Somehow I thought that once my boys were out of school I would be lounging poolside and drinking daiquiris, but alas, the pace seems to have accelerated instead...what's a girl to do?!
I am looking forward to a visit from my sister that I haven't seen in too long, my mother, and two of my other "sisters"...
Girl Time!

Park City pictures to come soon...

I just love summer at the lake..
How I wish I had one here...Lake Mead just doesn't cut it.

Do you have a lakeside summer in your plans?

xo,
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. Happy Summer to you, Nathalie! I hope you enjoy your visit with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy July! Can't wait to see the Park City photos! Hope you had fun with The Girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!