Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Mornings

catwalk

Happy Monday!

This beautiful collage by Catwalk caught my eye on Etsy this morning... 
To me this captures summer, our minds full of color and beauty!

You can visit the Catwalk store HERE

I know everyone is talking about Google Reader closing down on July 1st, and I finally followed a VERY QUICK switchover to Bloglovin'...and I am LOVING it! It only took a few minutes, and I am enjoying the daily update in one email on the blogs that I follow (making it easier to keep in touch!)

If you have not yet done the transfer, you can do it here:
http://www.bloglovin.com/import/reader

All you have to do is click the blue button that says 
"Import from Google Reader"

And of course I am there on Bloglovin' if you want to follow me!


Have a wonderful week ahead bursting with the joy that summer brings,

xo,
Nathalie

image via catwalk

3 comments:

  1. Nathalie, dear, have I really missed this many posts? Yikes! Summer has indeed been busy so far, but I caught up with you a little bit... :)
    So glad you had a good trip...excited to see some photos!
    I bet the boys are spending their days in the pool? :)
    The print above is gorgeous, I love those colors....
    Wishing you a lovely Sunday, sweet friend...
    Hugs from MN,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer has started early here in the PNW! Usually doesn't get hot until after the 4th but we've had lots of 80's and 90's this June. What are you doing for the 4th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily Google Friend Connect (where all our followers and blogs we follow are stored) stayed intact so that's good! But I also migrated them to Bloglovin' to be on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!