Monday, May 13, 2013

Sharing Some Etsy Loves

"hopeless romantic" by in a pale place

It's been awhile since I've shared some
of my personal Etsy loves....
Enjoy!

"non, je ne regrette rien" by sarah and bendrix

Just beautiful...I love Edith Piaf singing this.
I have the perfect room on Pinterest for it!
Now I only need to find wall space in my house...

custom cameo pendant necklace by jersey maids

I love custom, I love silhouettes, and I love jewelry...
Perfect!

reversible pinafore top by chocolatine boutique

Oh how I wish I had a little girl, I would buy everything in Chocolatine Boutique for her ~ I adore owner Nathalie's
(of course I love her name)style!




french style summer dress by chocolatine boutique

large walnut serving tray by grayworks design

I love to entertain, and this walnut serving tray is
just perfect for a large gathering...

XIXth century antique cross at cool vintage

Every time I am in Europe I love shopping at the flea markets, and have a nice collection of antique crosses and rosaries that I'd like to add this to!

the beekeeper's quilt knitting pattern by tiny owl knits patterns

I am obviously a fan of patchwork...
now I just need to learn to knit so that I could make this gorgeous piece for my home ~ It is so pretty!

vintage wood letterpress type set at monki vintage

Key words to remember ~
We always always have something to
be happy about and grateful for!

Have a wonderful week!
xo,
Nathalie

all photos via Etsy

7 comments:

  1. Love that little dress/pinafore? Too cute! And of course the vintage cross. Anything with patina! Ok, I'm off to catch up.
    xoxo, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Nathalie ... what wonderful creative boutiques you have share with us. Each is offers such a loveliness of hand crafted designs. I too have seemed to of managed a collection of rosaries and antique crosses and that is one stunning cross. Perhaps one of the twins(once the joyous additions to our family arrive (june/July)- I'll be placing my order for your lovely quilts)-Mathew is going to be a big brother -will be a girl and I will need to pay a visit to Chocolatine boutique... Wishing you a fabulous week..hugs and blessings, C. (HHL)

    P.S. love your About Me ... it's all about that delicate balance of pre and post. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Very nice blog and interesting posts, great atmosphere.
      Have a nice day. :)
    Welcome to our blog about photography. +
    I hope you also enjoy it with us.

    Greetings!

    "Do what you love is not even that, but anyway"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful ETSY finds
    and the summer dresses are so cute.
    This is the reason that sometimes I spend a lot of time visiting ETSY sites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for featuring my quilt :)
    xoxo stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful, Nathalie! So much amazing creativity out there (including YOURS!)....
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!