Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pops of Colour

There's nothing like some bright and bold colour to get your day going! I love Anyes Galleani's work, and am looking for some wall space in my home to house one of her stunning pieces...





Are you also an admirer?
You can purchase originals and editions of her work HERE.

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend ~ I truly think that every week should have a three day weekend, that extra 24 hours is priceless! It was our first weekend without any sports games or practice, so I was gifted even more time. We have a full calendar of company in June, so much of the weekend was spent in the garden and taking care of home to-do projects. I am always happy scratching things off of my endless lists.

Have a wonderful week ahead,

xo,
Nathalie

all pictures via anyes galleani's website

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Nathalie, what a fabulous artist you are introducing! Will be checking out her site.

    I so agree week-ends should consist of 3 days. Our gardens are getting a hefty dose of watering today and everything is looking lush and green. Ready for the sunshine and warmer weather.

    Wishing you a fabulous week ... blessings, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colors are very powerful
    they can change your mood,
    That's why I love to surround myself with
    bright and happy colors like the ones in these artworks.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!