Monday, April 22, 2013

Earth Day Beauty

A day to celebrate Mother Earth..
These double exposure portraits by
Portland based photographer
Sara K.Byrne
are so beautiful and fit the
day perfectly!






I spent an hour in my garden this morning, forgetting that it was Earth Day, but am grateful every day to have a garden, and the joy that it brings to eat fresh food from there and enjoy fresh cut roses all over my home.
I hope you enjoy some of the beauty of the outdoors today! 

Have a wonderful week,
xo,
Nathalie

pictures via this is colossal

3 comments:

  1. I have always loved the fact that Earth Day was a day before my birthday! THANK YOU DEAREST for coming to visit my cake post! And LET THEM EAT CAKE, HAPPILY! teeheheheheAnita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are really lovely! Must share with my photographer friend. Glad to hear you are enjoying your garden. We finally have a week of gorgeous weather! Anita just posted that she got 3 new feet of snow at her place! Ooof! Did you have a wonderful time in SF?
    Bonne semaine! Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fantastic.
    We hope to be enjoying the outdoors soon....
    Today, it snowed...the 3rd of May...can you believe it? :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!