Friday, February 22, 2013

May Your Weekend Be BRIGHT!


What a wonderful ambience to take off on a trip...you couldn't possibly feel down or worried walking through Christopher Janney's rainbow pathway in Miami's International Airport.

I may not be going anywhere this weekend, but looking at this picture is like taking a peek into a virtual land of wonder.

Have you been to Miami, and walked this path? I need to go very soon, my newest dear little niece is approaching 6 months and I need to go and get some baby girl love!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo,
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. Good Evening, dear Nathalie!
    This is absolutely magical....what a happy, happy place...
    I have not been to Miami, although we do have family there...
    Yes, what a sweet age...6 months! Hope you can get there soon!

    How are you, lovely friend?
    We are snowed in! I can taste the Spring, though...right around the corner... :)
    Enjoy the weekend!
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is BEAUTIFUL! Hello there Natalie! Anita

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!