Friday, February 1, 2013

Go Niners!

I am not too much of a sports enthusiast...however, I am way outnumbered in my house! Sunday is the big day, and as I grew up in San Francisco, will be cheering along with my boys. I think it is pretty cool that the coaches from both teams are brothers. It makes me think about the future, if my boys ended up on different teams against each other ~ How hard would that be for a parent!? Who would you cheer for? Where would you sit? What would you wear? Those whoopie pies in the top right are by "Oh Sugar Events"...what a perfect addition to the Game Day menu they would be!

May the best team win!

Will you be watching the game on Sunday?

xo,
Nathalie


whoopie pies at oh sugar events, other photos via pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh...heartbreaking! And they were so close! Always hard to watch our Niners lose. Hope you had fun anyway. Happy week to you!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was rooting for them as well, dear Nathalie...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!