Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chinese New Year in Las Vegas



We celebrated the Year of the Snake in Chinatown on Sunday ~ I have always loved Chinese New Year since going to Chinatown in San Francisco as a child, and then it is a big event at Chinois, Wolfgang Puck's Asian fusian restaurant in Santa Monica, where I was maitre'd for many years. The dragon dancers are just so amazing. I loved seeing the little kids with their dragon masks, adorable! The noodle magician was truly amazing, he can turn a lump of dough into thin noodles in minutes.

Wishing you a magical week,
xo,
Nathalie

pictures by me

5 comments:

  1. Good morning, Natalie!

    I can feel the warmth of Vegas from here, at your post. LOVELY!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images Nathalie, I love the vibrant colours and the noodle magician sounds fantastic! I'm so happy I can leave you a comment from my iPad my laptop still won't let me but I have found the way...joy! Have a great rest of the week. Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful time! hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it would have been so much fun to be a part of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there precious Natalie! THANK YOU so much for coming by to visit! No, I am not going to Paris, but to California for only a few days to see family. It will be FUN, and if I can get a train to go to Santa MOnica, that would be NICE! But I am no sure if that is even possible!

    Much love! Anita

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!