Friday, February 8, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside!


For those of you that are snowed in, I wish you a warm weekend by the fire, with dreams of Spring around the corner...

I have been a busy bee trying to do my own website over at Indiemade ( Thanks to Jane at Jacaranda Designs for the tip!)...Boy I thought figuring out blogspot was hard in the beginning.... 
Non- techie person that I am I have had quite a few headaches this past week, although it really is quite simplistic, and their Customer Support is quick and on the ball.So far I am thrilled with what they are offering there, and highly recommend it to anyone wanting their own site. Hopefully the unveiling will be next week!

xo,
Nathalie

5 comments:

  1. I hear you! It's amazing how wanting to share our creativity with the world suddenly made us have to become proficient at photography and website navigation and design....haha!

    Can't wait to see the fruit of your labors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathalie....what a cool site!
    I can't wait to see your big reveal....
    (Sorry for all of the comments at once, but I finally have some computer time...yay!))
    We are chilly and snowy, but nothing like the NE...I feel for them.
    How is the weather in LV?
    Thank you so very much for visiting me...always a joy to see you!
    Have a terrific weekend...
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so yummy and warm. Stay warm and we'll see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, is it EVER COLD OUTSIDE! Oh Natalie, we had below 30 degrees the other day!!!!!!

    Keep warm dear heart and thank you for stopping by! Anita

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!