Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's All In The Hand Of The Artist

Guido Danielle's amazing hand transformations have been around for a while...and I had seen several of his masterpieces. But I only recently came across his "animali"...
Truly Amazing!






I imagine the models would never want to wash their hands! 

Signore Danielle lives in Milan, Italy ~
You can see more of his work here.

I know that the temperatures are very chilly out there! I hope you all are surviving the winter doldrums, and perhaps finding some energy for creative pastimes. We had a Spring teaser for a few days, but the wintry temps are back now.

The first month of 2013 comes to a close...
Where did it go?!

xo,
Nathalie

pictures via guidodanielle.com

3 comments:

  1. This might be the most amazing thing I've ever seen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is INCREDIBLE!!
    I am catching up...here I go!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!