Thursday, January 17, 2013

Furry Friends

custom portraits by matea sinkovec here

I couldn't resist sharing this beautiful portrait that was on Etsy Finds today....I know that many of you love your furry family members like I do! Isn't this just the happiest little guy (or girl) you've ever seen!? Matea Sinkovec's shop is full of joy!
custom pet rock by shebbo design here

I was most intrigued with these beautiful painted rocks customized with your pet by Sebnem, see more here.

 

pet sculptures by urastarhouse here

And how adorable are these sculptures by Urastarhouse? They do many others in addition to animals, stop by their shop to see! 

pet dishes by sunshine ceramics here

I think I will have to order these dishes for my Maxwell...just too cute! Visit Sunshine Ceramics here to see more.

My week flew by! My third grader's class went on a Field Trip to our local newspaper...how interesting it was! The Review Journal here in Las Vegas has one of the largest printing presses on the West Coast, it was really amazing. I will think twice when looking at the ads and papers from here on...so many people are involved to make it all happen.

We have a three day weekend coming up that I am looking forward to, in addition to warmer temps!

I hope you enjoy yours! Any great plans?

xo,
Nathalie

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my custom pet portrait rock in your blog! Love all furry friends , and love your blog post!
    xo,
    Sebnem
    http://www.shebbodesign.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are so darling, those kitty plates! YOU ARE JUST so kind my friend, to feature the art that strikes your fancy! Thank you for having shared my work as well.

    Have a lovely day! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your sweet presence says it all my friend. I so hope you are enjoying your new year!! MUCH LOVE, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are having warmer temps, and we are at below zero! :) So our plan is to stay in and be cozy...(waving at dear Anita...we are in the same boat!)
    These are such creative and darling works of art, dear Nathalie! Etsy is an endless well of inspiration...
    I wish you a wonderful week, dear friend, and I will catch up with your older posts now...
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin' cute!! Etsy has such great stuff, I love that top one best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear, THANK YOU FOR PINNING MY ILLUSTRATIONS! That really means a lot to me....when I pin my work, I notice that no one repins...I feel so bad about that! BUT you pinning them is very special to me, so BIG HUGS of gratitude to you! It is FREEZING RAIN at the moment; I suppose you have snow? NOT US!

    Thanks for coming by today! Anita

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!