Sunday, December 30, 2012

Repeat After Me...

It sounds good, doesn't it?

Set the table...
with your resolutions,
lists,
goals,
and don't forget some sparkle!

Bubbles help to get in the mood for success ~

Put your dancing shoes on...

until you shake the old out of you!

A New Year, a New Start...

Just don't forget the Basics...

And put it all out into the Universe!

I am so thankful to all of you who stop by to visit...
I enjoy all of my blogging friendships immensely,and I look forward to another year of sharing and caring. The year's end was trying for me with carpal tunnel pain, limiting my computer use, and limiting the use of my hands in my work...
But I am ready to shine on in 2013, after a quick and unplanned surgery (that was MAGNIFICENT, much better than expected! I highly recommend doing it if you are suffering)....and I am quickly on the mend, and will be visiting ALL of you to say Hello,
Bonjour,
Buon Giorno,
And Don't Forget Your Sparkle
for 2013!!!

xo,
Nathalie

all pictures via pinterest here

2 comments:

  1. NATALIE!

    Carpal tunnel, my dear???? ALL THAT GORGEOUS hand work that you do ? I am so glad you came by today, and I hope you will come by on Jan. 1 or within that week to see what I made that gave me burnt fingers due to the hot glue gun!!!!!!!

    HAPPY 2013 and peace and HEALING TO YOU! HUGS, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Nathalie! So sorry to hear of your pain but I love the saying, shake the old out! That will be my motto this year. Love your posts as always and will be looking forward to seeing you in the new year! Champagne all around!! xoxo, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!