Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Illuminate!

Wow! Here's some pictures to lighten up your week! At the Nabana no Sato botanical gardens on the island of Nagashima in Japan, they have the Illuminated Light Festival going on until March 31, 2013.






  How remarkable it would be to see this in person ~ I just love lights, I think that is one of my favourite things about Christmas....speaking of which, I saw a home completely over the top decked out in Christmas lights last night. Do you think that's too early? We always wait until the day after Thanksgiving...How about you?

photo by Tim Walker

I couldn't resist sharing these pastel kitties by Tim Walker...I think I would have to take them all, love them!

Have a great week!

xo,
Nathalie


nabana no sato photos via my modern met

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You know, Japan has an incredible culture. I was fortunate enough to be there many years ago and it was enchanting in every way.

    HAVE A GREAT DAY, NATALIE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie , WOW the lights are brilliant ... to have the opportunity to see them in person would be amazing. Since Japan is a "tad" far .. I'll transport myself in wishful imagination... thank you for sharing such beauty.

    This year I'm ready for Christmas and all it's brilliance to come ... We have started bringing up the boxes from storage and will start the sorting process... after the Sanata Claus parade in Toronto (second week in Nov. give or take couple days) I like to start the decorating.

    let's just think the house you saw has no control on the switch ... and those lights are on because of that... yes, a tad early for outside lights... wishing you a fabulous week-end, Hugs, C. (HHL)
    P.s. received your wonderful card. It made my day...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't those lights spectacular? Hello there, dear Nathalie! How have you been? Busy, I am sure!
    Me too, I love the holiday lights...and I think that this year we all need it a little early...with storms and all sorts of disturbing world events...we need light and hope, and joy!
    Have a beautiful week, dear friend...
    Big hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!