Monday, November 19, 2012

Giving Thanks


"Oh Sugar Events" in Long Beach, California never ceases to "WOW" me! The detail,the design...and I am sure the taste...are over the top amazing! It is a busy week full of gratitude here, my youngest baby turns 9, we are hosting Thanksgiving chez nous, and have company coming. I am also in the midst of chairing a Wine Tasting to benefit my son's school, so things have been a bit crazy, with not much internet time. I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and want you to know how grateful I am for your visits, comments, and friendship ~ it truly is the icing on the cookie!

xo,
Nathalie


see more of oh sugar events magnificent creations here

3 comments:

  1. hi! those are amazing and they are on 'cookies' of all things. that just blows me away. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening dearest Natalie! HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIEND! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous, chere amie!
    Blessings....thankful for you friendship! :)
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!