Friday, October 26, 2012

The Weekend is Here!

I recently came across pictures of "punch hole clouds,"
or "fallstreak clouds" as they are also known...

Have you heard of these before, or seen them?

They are so beautiful! I was thinking about the sky, after reading on Goop (Gwyneth Paltrows site) about "Headspace." "Headspace" is all about meditating, and I signed up for the learn to meditate in 10 minutes for 10 days. He has some very interesting short videos that made meditation very clear and concise for me. One of them is relating the mind to the sky. It is always there, beautiful and blue, but some days you can't see the blue because of the clouds...but you need to know the clouds will pass and the blue will be there. Rambling, I know...I recommend popping over there to see for yourself!

Look at this cloud! Spectacular...

And my favourite cloud...

The temperatures are dropping here, it is getting downright chilly ~ this soup with grilled cheese croutons looks absolutely DE-LISH, doesn't it?!
On my menu tonight, yum!

Do you meditate? I know how important it is, but have a difficult time with it, no matter how hard I try...I like the approach on Headspace.

Have a peaceful and relaxing weekend,
xo, Nathalie



Read more about punch hole clouds HERE
All cloud images via HERE and HERE
Grilled Cheese Crouton Soup HERE

4 comments:

  1. Hello Nathalie

    I thank you for this post. I did follow a meditation coure - daily for 30 days but have not done so lately.

    I am looking forward to checking out the link to meditation, above.

    Have a wonderful weekend

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking collection. I wish to photograph the same cloud formation too.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Natalie!!!! I have never ever seen these types of clouds! FABULOUS! And would you believe that we got snow on Thursday? Soup is in order, for sure! Have a cozy weekend my dear! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. These clouds are spectacular, dear Nathalie...I have seen some of the images on Pinterest!
    And I have been meditating on and off for the past 20 years or so...I love it.
    I hope you enjoy that journey!
    Getting chilly here as well...time to hunker in with movies! My DD is wanting to see Hotel Transylvania...have you seen it with the boys?
    Stay cozy, my friend...
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!