Monday, October 22, 2012

Mad For Monday!

Monday is here, full of promise...I always feel that if Monday goes well, it sets the pace for the week, don't you?

I am just blown away with the amazing cookie creations like the ones above by Oh Sugar Events ~
I subscribe to her blog just to see what she will come up with next. I used to fancy myself a decent cookie decorator, but not anymore! She has a tutorial on adding a Baroque frame to a sugar cookie HERE.
Corn maize anyone? The ones I used to run through were nothing like the ones designed by Brett Herbst. He designs them with computers and GPS. See more of his work here on Wired.

These burlap mats by Cottage and Vine on Etsy are great! They brought to  mind this tutorial I saw on how to print on burlap with a printer yourself. Thinking about a table runner perhaps with verse for Thanksgiving....in my spare time!

This wreath by Book BW on Etsy is beautiful...starting to think about my Christmas decor...

And nothing like a pop of Hermes orange to finish off the post...
My favourite!
These playing cards are just exquisite!

Have a wonderful week!
xo,
Nathalie

images via links above ~

2 comments:

  1. GOod morning my dear! I am running behind on my blog visits but it sure is fun to see what everyone is up to. You always feature the most beautiful Etsy goodies! HAVE A GREAT DAY! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought those cookies were broaches until I read it...seriously good work there!Adore the luxe playing cards very special.
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!