Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Feeling Fall

via Hermes

Today was the first day I woke up to a little briskness in the air...
(no small accomplishment after a Las Vegas summer)
I am so excited about Fall!

via Handmade Charlotte

How adorable are these owl cookies by Sugarbelle?

via Hermes

Hermes has my Fall inspirations dialed...
Such a gorgeous ad campaign!

Have you seen the limited edition Warhol Campbell's soup cans in your grocery aisles? I have to remember to go and get some before they are out....


Are you in a Fall mood yet?

xo,
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to have to back in Blogville! I esp. love the yellow and turquoise combo Warhol design. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! YES!! I'm so ready for fall!!! It's my favorite season...those cans are great!!! Wishing you a fabulous week! xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!