Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ADR I Will Miss You

 I have eagerly been counting the days until October 5th, when Anna dello Russo's collection for H&M comes to the stores...
We have the largest H&M store in the country here at the Forum Shops in Las Vegas, so it didn't even cross my mind that it wouldn't come here...My girlfriend and I had our lunch/shop date all set...
Only to find out today that we will have to go to LA if we want the shopping part of the date...
Vegas isn't cool enough for Anna!

I can't say I would die for the entire collection...
But she is just too fun and vibrant, I would love some of it!

Here is a shot from her recent Japan Vogue spread that she styled...

And below, her crazy ad for the H&M line, and the behind the scenes video from the Japan Vogue shoot...which I just love!
I wish I could have fun and play dress up all day...

What do you think of her line? will it be coming to your H&M?

If so, have fun for me...
Luckily, my Mother is in LA and will be checking on a few things for me...

Happy Wednesday!

xo,
Nathalie

pictures via annadellorusso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!