Monday, August 6, 2012

July Flew By...And Where is August Going?

I honestly don't know where July went....and I see August following suit! This past week, and in the next few days, this will be me...
Busy fulfilling all of my orders so that I can take off and surprise someone for a few days before school starts...

My Dearest Sweetest Grandmother!

She will be 91 in September, and for those of you that have been visiting awhile and know that I was asking for healing thoughts and prayers for her in March, she is doing FANTASTIC...
and I want to go and give her the biggest hug and kiss ever in person!
So I won't be around for a week...

Will you miss me? :)
Or are you too finding that August is looking very skinny?

Make the most of it!

xo,
Nathalie

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a lovely visit, Nathalie! They are so precious. Enjoy every minute with her. And your time away. Of course I will miss you but know you will return. Until then...
    Bisous, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean Nathalie. August seems to be flying faster than I can fathom.... Enjoy your visit with your grandmother and may she continue to thrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salut, chere Nathalie!
    What good news that your dear Grandmother is doing better! Have a wonderful time together!
    A beautiful photograph...so dear.
    And how terrific that business is booming, sweet friend!
    All the best...
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!