Monday, July 2, 2012

Put Some Sparkle In Your Week!


A little eye candy to start your week off right...

Happy Canada Day
to all of my fellow Canadians!

And for those of you in the US, how are your bbq plans coming along for Wednesday ~ or are you lucky enough to be invited somewhere? We will be doing the classic fare, with my husband's ribs the piece de resistance.

Which of these beauties catches your fancy?

xo,
Nathalie

all images via my pinterest board here

citron is my board theme this week....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Happy Canada day wishes Nathalie! I think my fave bling is the bottom row second from the right. I could just imagine myself wearing that beauty.
    Have a fun 4th July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour chere amie!
    A happy Canada Day to you!
    I'll tell you, it feels like the temp is over 100 degrees here with very high humidity...
    no BBQ for us!
    We have not had any rain, either...just hiding out in air conditioning.
    I hope your 4th will be fabulous!
    My fave ring is the large garnet surrounded by turquoise....yummy!
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!