Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hometowns

I spent a large part of my childhood in San Francisco (back and forth from Hawaii), and consider it my "hometown." I came across Pottery Barn's Pinterest Board on the City, which took me down memory lane...what a wonderful city!


My Prom picture...80's fabulousness!

If you too have memories in this great
city,or if you want 5 minutes
of breathtaking scenery,
watch "The City" by
WTK Photography...


The City from WTK Photography on Vimeo.


You'll love it!

Hope your week is coming along great ~
I am "re-doing" 3 rooms in my house,
a big overhaul...
Hot temps outside make indoor
projects happen :)

xo,
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. We visited San Francisco for the first time a few years ago and fell in love with it. In fact, I just loved California. It's beauty and stunning beaches reminded in large part of South Africa.
    Don't you just love those eighties fashions. My prom photo also shows me with large shoulder pads and large hair - just like Dynasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also lived in San Francisco for over 20 years, after college. It is a lovely town, isn't it, and one of a kind. Love the pics. Come visit, I'm having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!