Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fashion and Food

I came across photographer Fulvio Bonavia's series "A Matter of Taste" on Yatzer today, and was completely amazed... 

I had to look really close at first ~

The creativity is mindblowing, no?

Truly original,

it brings a smile to my face...

And so I had to share!

My kitty would follow me everywhere if I wore this ~

And this ring would be perfect for a little afternoon snack ~

 Read more about him and his work here
And visit his website here to see the rest of his incredibly inspiring work...his creativity and eye for detail is astounding...

He also created four striking high fashion images for the premiere issue of Garage Magazine ~ this is "Citrus" by Prada ~ to see the others by Moncler, Alexander McQueen, and Louis Vuitton, visit Yatzer here

We have a long weekend going on with the Fourth on a Wednesday this year ~ if you are in the middle, or just about to start yours on Friday, I hope you are enjoying yourselves!

xo,
Nathalie

all images by Fulvio Bonavia via Yatzer

7 comments:

  1. wow! those are kind of freaky and fun all at the same time. The sardines as a bracelet - I would .. a ..skip. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a true Artist!!! I love it... How creative they all are.. I believe the berry purse is my favorite.
    Thanks so much for sharring.
    fondly,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your visit and kind words.. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    fondly,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This work is stunning in its originality. I too smiled and am utterly in awe. Hope the long weekend was a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nathalie,
    I love how good taste can inspire one's creativity!
    Happy Summer to you!!!!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear friend...these are amazing and so unexpected...so creative...
    I hope you had a great holiday!
    We spent the day with family, watched a fantastic fireworks show. And we also saw the film "Brave".
    Nathalie...it was so good! Visually stunning, well-played, funny, and very touching.
    Any good films you have watched lately?
    Sending lots of love,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fun! The Chanel inspired piece is my favourite.
    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!