Monday, June 4, 2012

Packing My Bags...

The anticipation and planning of a trip can be most exciting...

And this week I am eagerly packing and looking forward to
Anita Rivera of Castle Crown and Cottages...


Fabulous soiree!

SO many francophiles will be sharing their love affairs with
la cite de l'amour,  Paris....


My passport is ready...

And now, I must begin to reminisce and choose which
love story I shall share...
I, like so many, adore Paris...
I had the fortune to visit my mother and sister often who
 lived there for many years.
 Paris stories are never boring...
I cannot wait to visit the long list of participants on this
delightful trip!

And speaking of my maman,
Today is her day!

There is nowhere this gemini would rather celebrate than in Paris...
Bonne Fete Caroline  ~
xox

Are you joining Anita's party? If not, you must stop by her blog for the guest list, and join us all for some fun!

xo,
Nathalie

My Pinterest boards are green this week, take a peek!

pictures via pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Mon ami ... Happy Birthday to Caroline!!! OH Oui Paris - does have some magic , she captures our hearts before we even set foot on her and than captivates us to returning ... each time wanting more and more of her.

    I have been blessed to have visited 2010 and 2011 ... and thinking a third time is needed ... to explore beyond her boundaries and into the north or south ...

    Happy Paris (France) dreaming ... thank you for sharing your memories and I'll be stopping by Anita's to take in the fabulous stories her party guests are sure to be sharing! wishing you a beautiful and blessed week ahead ..xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!