Friday, June 1, 2012

Needle and Thread...

via lost at e minor

I am always so intrigued with the art of embroidery, and where some artists are going with the needle and thread...
The vintage dancers above by Jose Ignacio Romussi Murphy are just beautiful, don't you think?

via beachbungalow8


And these embroidered graphics by Maricor Maricar are just stunning....

My creative juices are inspired and flowing, now I just have to find a pocket or two of time to get going on a fun project ~ FOUR days of school left, and one Championship football game, and then I see a wide horizon ahead with some relaxation time booked!I can hardly wait...

Do you have any fun and creative plans for the summer? Travels?

Enjoy the weekend,

xo,
Nathalie

3 comments:

  1. Dear Nathalie,
    I too am craving relaxation. Just got to make it through a week in Milan and then I'm going to power down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Jour Mon Ami!!! Thank you so much for your visits and sweet words. I'm slowly bouncing back, and look forward to being more active in Blogland.. visiting, reading, writing and posting too.

    You have the perfect town to enjoy a week-end away in.. never the same thing twice. Your photos capture attractions beautifully. Mr. G. is determined to get me to Vegas this year ... He has never been and I have been for conferences when I was in the corporate world.

    Wishing you a fabulous week-end..xo C, (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love embroidery.
    I'm looking forward to a fun and relaxing summer. We just returned from Chicago and will be traveling to Charleston, SC for 11 days at the end of the month.
    Wishing you a most beautiful June weekend. Please stop by for my Lavender Dreams giveaway.
    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!