Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Love in Black and White a Paris


by Jalfra on Youtube

Such a charming little story of love in Paris that I found on YouTube...a quickie if you have a few minutes...

Getting in the mood for the virtual Paris love party that Anita at Castles Crowns and Cottages is hosting starting on Friday...
Stop by her blog for the list of bloggers participating!

And speaking of Paris...Carla at Carla Loves Photography is offering a Giveaway of this stunning print she took in Montmartre...
Stop by her blog here to enter ~

Bonne journee,

xo
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful shot!! I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone's posts ... though it may just be the thing that has me dialing the travel agent to book a summer getaway there!! xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Paris! I love that image... Gorgeous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!