Friday, June 29, 2012

Aerial Abstract Earth by Richard Woldendorp

lake moore salt lake, wa

The weekend is here in all it's glory...
And speaking of glory, I came across the stunning and spectacular work of living photographic legend Richard Woldendorp's work recently and had to share...


curtis island cape capricorn queensland estuary with salt banks

He was born in Holland and resides in Australia now ~


Wouldn't you love a super size print (or two...or three)...?

harvested wheat field, borden wa

pink lake, north-west of esperance, western australia



Which one would you choose? These here are some of my favourites, but all of his work is exquisite.

They pull you in and take you away to places you would never envision... 

You can read more about him here

How was your week, are you happy for the weekend? My week flew by in a hustle and bustle...I looked at June's calendar, and now know why I am out of breath...July's calendar has only a few entries in it, thank goodness! School is done, hooray, but now is the business of keeping my boys active in our desert heat, and away from the couch. My oldest son did a basketball camp last week and had a blast. It meant I had to get up far too early and drive way too much, but it was all worthwhile ~ my youngest son started karate (his brother is a 3rd degree brown belt and has gone for years), which means that I now have to make the 30 minute drive (one way) 5 days a week instead of 3...whatever it takes to keep them out of trouble!
My work is getting busier and busier, maybe I should teach them to sew...

How is your schedule for July, will you have some downtime?

Enjoy your weekend!

xo,
Nathalie

all images are by Richard Woldendorp via google

4 comments:

  1. Hello Natalie

    That sounds like a lot of driving to keep your children engaged and learning.
    It will all be worthwhile.

    Enjoy your weekend

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie
    what a lovley post :)
    and do not miss,,,,,

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images from a gifted artist. My favorites were the pink lake and the image under it. I love those color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Nathalie,
    I am going to wish you a Happy Canada Day because I know there is some Canadian blood in your veins. I too cannot believe how quickly the summer is flying by. I've been busy with my research and projects but have managed to spend some time in my favourite spot - in my backyard reading a book. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!