Friday, May 25, 2012

The Long Weekend!

via pinterest

It's Memorial Day weekend, have you got your bags packed for anywhere fabulous?
We have dear friends coming to visit, and are looking forward to a fun time...sometimes it takes visitors to be a tourist in your own city ~ we are going to the Neon Graveyard tomorrow, somewhere I have wanted to go for the 8 years I have lived here, but never made it....I look forward to taking some fabulous shots! Of course "The Strip" will be a part of the weekend, which always feels like going out of town to me, as I never go there ~

I wish you all a wonderfully fun weekend, no matter where you go!

xo,
Nathalie

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your dear friends, sweet Nathalie!
    How fun!
    We are just planning on relaxing around here...
    sometimes not having set plans is truly a luxury, n'est-ce pas?
    Have a lovely time...
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Natalie

    I just found your blog, through mutual friends and immediately signed up to follow.
    Wishing you a very happy Memorial Day Weekend.
    I will look forward to your visit and comments.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely weekend with your friends! Sounds like you'll have a blast!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your long weekend and your friends Nathalie, your plan sounds great, I look forward to seeing some of your pics (you always take lovely pics)
    I love the vintage panam bag, so much fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nathalie,
    It was but a regular weekend here in Toronto. Hope you enjoyed being a tourist in your own city.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!