Monday, May 7, 2012

Are You a "Fab" Fan?

rococco -  la by artist zlatka paneva

How did Monday arrive so quickly? I want time to slow down, and yet I am EAGERLY anticipating the END of the school year...summer vacation is the light at the end of a long tunnel.
Somewhere in my internet wanderings I came across FAB.COM...
And it is FAB...
It takes a few seconds to sign up for the free membership...similar to Gilt Group, they have daily sales of high end products that are catching my eye (and wallet) ...
Here are a few that caught my eye today...
Thought I would share!

rococco - la by artist zlatka paneva

maple bats by warstic bats

ash bats by warstic bats

storey  publishing

storey publishing

parafernalia italian writing tools

kahili creations hawaiian jewelry

kahili creations hawaiian jewelry

imperial cats

imperial cats

All are on sale this week at Fab.com...and the savings are nice!

May you get ONLY the BEST in life this week!

My Pinterest Board theme is
"GOLD" this week, stop by to peruse and Follow HERE


xo,
Nathalie

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Nathalie! Thanks for sharing - I love the art, the pens look great and the little cat beds are cute too! A great find!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cool website! Thanks for sharing with us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following your boards now...hooray!
    Dear Nathalie, I have been out with a bad cold, but am slowly catching up with dear blog friends..so good to visit you.
    This looks like a cool site, I'll check it out!
    Hope all is great with you, and we are looking forward to Summer vacation as well...
    Bises,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie!!!!!!!

    HOW lovely to see you visit my post my friend! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! And I am not familiar with Fab. com but I must check this out! There are so many treasures out there to find but no time NOW. But soon, school will be out and HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

    HUGS TO YOU, Anita

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!