Thursday, May 3, 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M

One of my fashion idols is going to be a line of accessories for H&M in October...
                         I just love her joie de vivre, her playfulness, and her down to earth approach to a life that is like the ultimate dress up party...just take a look at her closet ( she has an entire separate apartment in her building in Milano just for her clothes, mainly couture). She is a bright light ready for takeoff.

October 4th....
Can't wait!

xo,
Nathalie

p.s. i just found out a few weeks ago that we share a birthday...which intrigues me immensely!

via h&m fashion news, youtube

2 comments:

  1. Ah looking forward to this so much! I reckon the collection will be absolutely gorgeous xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I admire her joie de vivre as well, especially since she defies age. How far in advance will you line up? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!