Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The View From Above

alex maclean

Have you ever looked down from the window of an airplane and wished you could capture that perfect aerial shot? Photographer Alex MacLean became intrigued with aerial photography while studying architecture, and has taken these stunning shots...

alex maclean

alex maclean

alex maclean

alex maclean

alex maclean


steve mccurry

I was introduced to Steve McCurry's blog via Carla Coulson,
 and am so inspired by his posts...the current one, "Sail Away",
makes me want to pack my suitcase and take off...

via tumblr


xo,
Nathalie

4 comments:

  1. These shots are stunning. I always wish I had my camera with me when I'm travelling on an aeroplane, I always forget to take my camera with me though! xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic...! I would be very happy to hang any of these pics on my walls. Have a great day Nathalie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting. Color, perspective, distance all make these look like quilting fabrics to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathalie, I have missed you...been away from the computer!
    Hope all is well, how is your grandmother?

    The work of this photographer is one of the coolest things I have ever seen! A great lesson on perspective...
    Take care, sweet friend...on to your newest post.
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!