Monday, April 30, 2012

Pinterest in Black and White

chanel 2003, from my fashion board

I have decided to "theme" my boards on Pinterest each week...and I must admit I have far too much fun doing it, pinning addict that I am!
This week I have my boards in black and white...
See them all and Follow me HERE...

maggie austin cake from my let them eat cake board

from my sparkle board via the fancy

from my inspiration board

1947 franay-bentley mark vi from my vintage board

prada fall 2012 from my bags board

too sweet! from my furry friends board

melvin sokolsky from my parties board

from my sweet board

from my places i have lived board

by jessica illustration from my art board

anita ekberg from my cinema board

from my food favs board

from my shoes board


dancing on the skyline from my photography board via tumblr

by reacoustic on my products i love board

michael paul on my for the home board

barkers antiques from my jewelry board

from my favourite places and spaces board

from my diy board

from my beauty board via tumblr

frank sinatra nyc 1956 by herman leonard on my music board

from my books board via tumblr

from my favourite places i have been board

from my fabulous furniture board

from my hollywood board

embraer phenom private jet from my travel board

from my passion board

via pinterest

How about you, are you a pinterest fan?
Give me a "Follow" so I can follow you back and see your inspirations!

Have a wonderful week,
xo,
Nathalie

all images are via pinterest, and the links are available there on my boards

2 comments:

  1. You always have the most amazing pics Nathalie! I love them all
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nathalie,
    You are a wonder. Not sure how you find time to do all this....but you always make such beautiful choices.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!