Friday, March 2, 2012

Primavera Pastels

via pinterest

Spring is near...

photo by bunderful

I feel it in the air...
Pastels in mint and pink
are so fresh
and inspire me so!

learn how to make this sweet sweet elephant at gingermelon
everything in shelly's shop is adorable!
and her pins on pinterest are divine...

put some spring in your step...

I need a library full of aged pink books...

ballgown, 1950's

mercedes, paris, 1950's

simply divine...

pink ranunculus by little brown pen...her shop is full of inspiring spring pastels!

dior couture spring 1958

watermelon, salt and chili granita

for the boudoir...

knock, knock...

hello...

Are you ready for Primavera? We have hints of Spring in the day, but it is still cold cold cold at night...

I see tons of pastels out in the fashion/ decor world, but there are touches of neon too...
I lived the eighties quite thoroughly, and am not sure if I am ready for neon again  ~
I love the fifties and their use of colour...
How about you, what colours are you drawn to?

Have a delightful weekend,

Nathalie

all images via pinterest unless otherwise notated

7 comments:

  1. Oh Natalie,

    THAT ELEPHANT IS SOOOOOOOOOO FABULOUS!!! And my dear one, thank you for your comments on my bunnies. I have only sold one and gave one away so I don't know why they have not sold.....but I thank you for your kind words about them, I really am grateful! AND YOU LIKE WHERE MY LITTLE PILLOW SITS? I am so loving it; it is the perfect spot for it!!!

    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! It is always a pleasure to see you! Now to go see that elephant! Sweet as can be....

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image choices!!! Yes, I'm ready for spring though the weather man is not cooperating with his predictions of snow!! ... soft , neutral,colours I can't wait. Wishing you a fabulous week-end, xo Celia (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous post...
    Hope you are having a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, chere Nathalie! I am so ready for La Primavera...and I do love color in general, can't pick just one, depends on my mood (although I am with you on the neons..not so much!)
    Following Shelly's pin boards now, and I too adore that sweet elephant..SO PRECIOUS.
    A beautiful week to you,
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always for me it is blues and greens! And love pastels! Am soo ready for spring. Supposed to snow here tonight.
    Have a fabulous week, Nathalie!
    Btw, love that photo of you with your grandmother in Italy in the last post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWSOME PICS:) You have a very lovely blog..so nice inspiration and I will happily follow. I wish you a lovely week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!