Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy

via designtaxi

I am as happy as a clam today, my Grandmother is doing better after her surgery, and I was able to speak on the telephone with her!
In celebration, I am sharing some of my happy finds today...Enjoy!

Food designer Emilie de Griottes designed these edible Pantone colour swatches for the French culinary magazine Fricote........Merveilleux! Read more HERE.

How adorable are these little mice from Denmark! They also make the sweetest bunnies...
Available HERE.

via lost at e minor

 These realistic goldfish paintings by artist Riusuke Fukahori are so beautiful...

See more of them HERE

I am off to buy some of this Paris paper tape for wrapping right now...Formidable!
Get it HERE.

Oh, to be in Beverly Hills today, to use the Sprinkles cupcake vending machine...
Read about it HERE

via pinterest

May your day be happy and full of colour!

Thank you again for keeping my dear Grandmother in your thoughts!

xo,
Nathalie

6 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that your grandmother is doing better Nathalie, that is wonderful news! I love your happy images and those edible pantone colours...they are just fab! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathalie, i'm really pleased to hear that your grandmother is doing well.love your happy choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great news! I hope she continues to gain strength and improve.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your grandmother is doing better, Nathalie! Hope your wknd is wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I am very happy that your grandmother is doing better, dear Nathalie!
    Thank you for sharing these wonderful finds...the Pantone project is so cool.
    All the best wishes, and continued healing to your sweet grandmere :)
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is wonderful news! I wish your Grandmother continued healing.
    Your Happy images are wonderful. I especially love the edible Panetone colours.
    Wishing you a lovely week! xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!