Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Fabulous Kate by Tim Walker

ADORE...

FABULOUS...

DIVINE...

DREAMY...

INSPIRATIONAL...

EDGY...

BEAUTIFUL...

KATE MOSS...

"Checking Out"
Shot by Tim Walker
Styled by Grace Coddington with Julien d'Ys
Maquillage by Stephane Marais

Vogue, April 2012

Such an incredible shoot combining the talents of some of my favourite fashion inspirations.
 I just LOVE it!

The days seem to fly by at break neck speed...I long for the lingering days of summer and not so many tasks at hand. My days are filled with my sons, school, and football practice...my eldest just took his 3rd degree brown belt test in karate...my Dolce Dreams is busy busy, and my Grandmother fights to regain her strength in the hospital with my Mother at her side...and me on the phone.
I miss visiting and posting more, but as we all know the tides can ebb and flow with our posting, and I shall flow again ~ I miss you all! Quick fixes come about on Tumblr, Pinterest, The Fancy and Twitter...
If you are on any of those platforms, please follow me so that I may follow and visit you back!

I am on Tumblr HERE
and
I am on Pinterest HERE
and
I am on The Fancy HERE
and
I am on Twitter HERE

May your week be bright and full of inspirational beauty!

xo,
Nathalie

via celebrity gossip and vogue

5 comments:

  1. My dearest Nathalie, I just scrolled back through your posts to March 5th.... how did I ever miss that post and the ones between this one? Things have been a little hectic here ... I'm so happy that your grandmother is doing better... I'm sending you warm hugs across the miles and praying that your grandmother will have a speedy recovery and will be creating many more memories with you and your family!

    The weather has take a turn for the warmer .. my Mother said it has been 22 -23 down that way...

    Many blessings my dear friend... xo Celia (HHL)

    P.S. your posts have been great and this one is amazing!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this in other blogs too
    but I love it so much and am happy to see it here again. No matter what people say about Kate she is a supermodel and looks really gorgeous... I love the clothes and the shots are amazing.

    Oh yes I'm with you,
    time goes by so fast.
    Nice Post... love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT PICS:) I really like your blog and will happily follow.
    I wish you a very wonderful week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW....these are STUNNING indeed, and only like Tim Walker and Kate Moss can deliver! Imagine having that iconic look that just "MAKES IT"? AND YOUR DOLCE DREAMS is nice and busy my friend? EXCELLENT! My little Etsy is busy enough to keep my weekends filled with filling orders!!!!

    THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT and I am so glad you are being successful! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right after darling Anita :)
    Nathalie, dear friend, I am sending more thoughts of healing to your grandmother. It must be so hard worrying about her.
    This post is gorgeous, stunning images, we all need inspiration and eye candy! :)
    I, too, am happy for you that your shop is doing well, your work is so beautiful.
    Have a good rest of the week, sweet Nathalie..
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!