Thursday, February 2, 2012

SuperBowl Sunday Smorgasbord

With three over the top football fanatics in my house, Sunday is a BIG DEAL...
And the menu is a huge part of the day ~ my boys have big appetites.
Here are some delicious ideas that I came across...


I'll break out the panini grill for these turkey and brie panini's...

Crispy sweet potato fries...YUM!

Homemade meatballs ~ turn the leftovers into sandwiches...right up my guys' alley

My husband is doing his famous ribs...

Chips and salsa are a given...

DYING to try this cheesy mushroom pull apart bread!

Who can get enough cheese...mozzarella balls and marinara!

Popcorn cones
Pizza! and with caramalized onions...I'll take a whole one just for me!

I came across this on the web...how creative!

And a SuperBowl would not be a SuperBowl without some beer...I like the lime cupcake accompaniment!

I will probably be on Pinterest enjoying uninterrupted time to myself , with breaks to see the commercials and grab another plate of food!
Do you have big plans for the SuperBowl? Any great food ideas to share?

Nathalie
p.s. Patriots fans live with me!

all images via pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Mr. G. is all about hockey ... so Sunday will not be a football day here. But, I've build up an appetite seeing your great photos! and that stadium - WOW !!! Go Patriots!! ... Nathalie, enjoy Pinterest and I bet you could some time for yourself -with a relaxing cup of tea ... book ... and the boys will not even notice... xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take one of those cupcakes please.... Have a great weekend Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness Nathalie,
    that cheesy mushroom pull apart bread looks so delicious! Have a fun time watching the Superbowl. I guess you're going to have to record Downton Abbey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday, dear Nathalie!
    How did the Super Bowl bash go? (Sorry about the Patriots!)...next time;)!
    Wish you splendid week,
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!