Monday, February 27, 2012

Snow Art

Perhaps some of you may be tired of the snow and ready for spring, but I am sure that you will still enjoy the pristine beauty of these "snow drawings" by Sonja Hinrichsen...

This concept amazes me!

If you have a few minutes, to take off into a beautiful dream, watch the very short vimeo on the creation of this masterpiece ~


Snow Circles from Beauregard, Steamboat Aerials on Vimeo.


I wish you a dreamy week!
 Did you watch The Academy Awards last night? I thought they were outstanding, the best in years ~

xo,
Nathalie

via lost at e minor

5 comments:

  1. Gosh what fun. Creativity is all around us if we just look for it. I'm starting a new creative process journal on Thursday so thanks for the inspiration! Hope all is well with you Nathalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the show last night, too. Haven't seen Hugo yet but so looking forward to it...and the Artist, also. I've only seen Midnight in Paris and The Help and enjoyed both. My favorite dress was Rooney Mara's Givenchy. I don't feel like eating today, do you? Ha!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so amazing, I had to look twice, couldn't believe it was on real snow...how wonderful!
    Thanks for your lovely comment and wishes Nathalie, I really appreciate your (blog) friendship xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathalie, how amazing and beautiful! Thank you, sweet friend, for sharing this..really inspirational. Beauty is everywhere.
    It has been almost a week, but I loved the show as well! And hooray for the winners :))
    We are finally planning on renting Hugo this weekend, can't wait.
    Hope your weekend is splendid!!
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful snow art! And I also loved the Oscars this year! As someone else said, CLASSY! Finally, after so many years of not-so-classy. People are apparently bad-mouthing it but I loved it. And my friend lost to Hugo but after seeing Hugo, I can understand why. It was fantastic! Still haven't seen The Help. So many movies, so little time!
    xoxo, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!