Friday, February 17, 2012

Enjoy The Weekend!

via pinterest

Do you have fun plans for the weekend? We have had some surprise snow in the mountains, after feeling like spring had sprung...so we may go up to indulge in some sledding and snowballs, which I always love ~
I am attending a big charity event tomorrow, The Power of Love that I attend every year. It is always over the top, and I mean WAY over the top...
I will have more on it next week!

Peace, Love, and Enjoy...

Nathalie

p.s. I also cannot WAIT for Sunday, for Downton Abbey...I am loving all of the "cinegraphs" from Downton that are on Tumblr...take a peek at some of them on
my Tumblr page... they are so fun!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend Nathalie...enjoy...! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We received 10 cm of snow and counting since last night ... looks like Mr. Winter is saying not fast folks ... I still have some weeks left in me.

    Have a fabulous time in the mountains, your boys will be over the moon happy! Wishing you a fabulous week-end, and can't wait for you share about your charity event ..xo Blessings, HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are finally getting a bit more snow..we need it!
    Sounds like your weekend was much fun, chere Nathalie.. :)
    And I loved your post on the Nina Ricci collection...gorgeous!
    What did you think of Downton?
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it was a great weekend! I've just started watching D.A. (from the beginning) but had to watch the season finale last night anyway. Looking forward to hearing more about your big event!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!