Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Best Easter Egg Hunt Ever...

via design taxi

Oh what fun! How I wish I were in London, to participate in this fabulous Faberge egg hunt! There are 200 Faberge Eggs decorated by designers and artists, that are hidden in 12 zones throughout the city...you can take participate in the hunt using maps with clues...and when they are all found they will be auctioned off to charities. Those that find the eggs are entered into a draw to win The Diamond Jubilee Egg worth $100,000 British pounds.
Now that is what I call an Egg Hunt!
For more information visit thebigegghunt.co.uk



la vie en rose by janet law

peacock in his prime by george butler

zandra rhodes

the golden cosmic egg by andrew logan

a cruel spring by amanda harlech

aisha caan

seraphina by natasha mann

angel hatching by anita klein

tree of life by isharna for wolf and badger

benedicte by tata-naka

violet, dowager countess of grantham by dame maggie smith

Visit the link above to see the other 189...I believe that you can also bid on them on the site!

Have a FABULOUS weekend ~

( How I shall miss Downton...thank goodness for the Oscars! )

Nathalie

6 comments:

  1. How much fun would this be?! I love the peacock egg and the benedicte.
    Wishing you a fabulous weekend! xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful...all of them! So creative.
    Dear Nathalie, I am so happy for you that you were a part of the fundraiser (previous post). What an experience!
    Are you having an Oscar party? Do you have a film favorite? Do the boys watch it? Mine is getting to the age where she is intrigued :)
    Have fun this weekend, sweet friend!
    Bises,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's an Easter egg hunt! I miss Downton, too, Nathalie. Have a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathalie, thank you so much for joining my little country escape! I feel the need for a some green space these days..
    How exciting it must have been to work at Oscars, wow! When I was a little girl I would imagine myself on the red carpet, and of course, I would always give the most touching speech..hee. Adore Meryl too!
    We have yet to see "Hugo", and I have not seen "Artiste" either, we like to watch when we're comfy at home...I'd love to see both of them. Perhaps our kids will meet some day on the red carpet ;)..my girl is planning already..
    Have fun watching! We'll be rooting for "Hugo" as well since my daughter loves the book...
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot comment on Downtown but the Faberge Egg hunt what a fun event..
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!