Monday, January 2, 2012

My Mantra for 2012

Happy New Year!
My mantra for 2012 comes from this pretty little nirvana crystal that I received "Unexpected Miracles"...
I have it hung near my desk, and am envisioning all kinds of wondrous things for the year!

We were up sledding at Mt. Charleston the other day, and experienced this stunning sunset ~
an unexpected miracle here!
How about you, do you have a mantra for the year?

Whatever it may be, my wish for you is that all of your dreams miraculously come true this year!

Cin Cin!
To 2012!

xo, Nathalie

7 comments:

  1. Every day in every way I am getting better and better!

    Nathalie, Happy New Years to you and yours! I wish you all the Best in 2012!

    Please come and enter my Giveaway from Serena & Lily.

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nathalie,
    2011 was a year of unexpected miracles for me and I hardly know what to expect for 2012. I hope all your dreams come true.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the year I shall finally regain my health after struggling for the last several years...I was already seeing lots of improvement towards the end of last year so I'm very positive!

    I wish you a fabulous year Nathalie and many, many miracles :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Happy New Year, Nathalie! Wishing you all the best in 2012!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most beautiful miracles are right before our eyes, aren't they? I love this post, dear Nathalie!
    Wishing you a splendid New Year!!
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Year to you, too! Hope it's off to a great start. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!