Thursday, January 19, 2012

Flowers on Fire ~ Robert Buelteman

Papaver Nudicaule

The electric current running through these floral portraits by Robert Buelteman is alive...
they are not photographs, but created by electrical pulses and painting by hand.
I am in love with them ~






Chrysanthemum Coronarium




Populus Tremuloides




Cyclamen Persicum






To read more about this San Francisco Bay artist, visit his website here ~
 
 
I hope you've had an electric week, and are preparing for a relaxing weekend ahead...
 
xo, Nathalie
 
via lost at e minor

5 comments:

  1. These are amazing, dear Nathalie! Thank you so much for sharing this artist, I will visit his website..
    Hope you are having a great week, and that your weekend is splendid!
    We are having some arctic temps here..so I'm looking forward to coziness and Downton Abbey!
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathalie ... these are brilliant!!! WOW!! you always discover and share the most wonderful things!! ...have a great week-end .. xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am planning on a RELAXING and hopefully, CREATIVE WEEKEND MY DEAR! I am taking my little LAVENDER SACHET PILLOW with a beautiful "A" on it and having it close by me to smell the lavender. That scent puts me in the right mood for RELAXATION! Thank you so much for your visit and kind words! Etsy is fun! ANita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are absolutely stunning!
    Wishing you a lovely week! xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nathalie,
    Happy Year of the Dragon!! It looks like you had a wonderful time. I've been to a few Chinese new year events in years gone by and enjoyed it all. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!